Working at Hildebrand Family Self-Help Center, Inc.Welcome to Hildebrand Family Self-Help Center, Inc.! Each member of our 70 person team is committed to our vision of breaking the cycle of homelessness for the families that we serve through a family-centered, strengths-based approach to client services.
Hildebrand's culture is one in which staff, clients, collaborators, and supporters embrace its mission and vision. Together, we hold a set of values that enable the empowerment of its stakeholders and ensure the success of the organization. We value:
- Organization Sustainability - Maintaining a financially stable organization that provides opportunities for future growth and development.
- Family Centered Approach - Partnering with families and staff to engage in a relationship with clear expectations, mutual respect, accountability, and compassion.
- Creativity & Initiative - Promoting an environment where new ideas thrive, innovative solutions can emerge, and compelling results are recognized.
- Appreciation & Respect - Validating client and staff efforts and situations.
- Positive, Professional, Team Environment - Maintaining practices that promote both a thriving workplace and a supportive environment for families.
- Communication - Promoting active and effective communication among all levels of the organization.
- Advocacy - Working towards solutions that address poverty and homelessness by developing the advocacy skills of clients and staff.
Current Job Openings
- Adminstrative Coordinator
- Chief Program Officer
- Case Manager
- Executive Assistant & Social Media Administrator
- Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Operations Manager
- Weekend Residential Assistants
Employee Benefits OverviewHildebrand offers competitive benefits to regular full-time and part-time employees. Most benefits are available to employees who are regularly scheduled work 20 or more hours per week, and include:
- RETIREMENT PLAN. Hildebrand's 403(b) Retirement Plan offers you the ability to make tax-deferred contributions towards saving for your retirement.
- REIMBURSEMENT ACCOUNTS. We offer reimbursement accounts which allow employees to pay for eligible expenses, such as health, dependent care, parking, and transportation, through pretax dollars set aside through payroll deductions for Flexible spending.
- LIFE INSURANCE PLAN and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- And more!