Register. Vote. Change.
Get out the Vote with Hildebrand
Get out the Vote 2020
Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020 is Election Day. Voting in elections is our right as American citizens and an opportunity to create positive change in our community, state, and nation. Voting is more than just electing a candidate; it allows us to have a say in the policies and people who impact our day to day lives. Voting allows us to take an active role in deciding issues regarding health care, immigration, equal opportunity, voting rights, infrastructure, jobs, education, social security, neighborhood safety, taxes, etc. Increasing the number of people that vote in each election can mean better representation, more funding to our communities, and a better quality of life. Your voice matters, your vote matters.
Dates and deadlines
- Election Day is Tuesday, November 3.
- The deadline to register online to vote is Saturday, October 24.
- The deadline for registering by mail to vote is (postmarked by) Saturday, October 24.
- The deadline to register in person to vote is Saturday, October 24.
- The deadline to request a ballot by mail is (received by) 5:00 p.m. Wednesday, October 28.
- The early voting period runs from Saturday, October 17, to Friday, October 30, but dates and hours may vary based on where you live.
Links and Resources
For help registering, TurboVote can walk you through the process! They can also help you start the absentee/mail-in ballot request process, send you election reminders, and more. https://turbovote.org/?r=howtovote
Check your voter registration status here: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/VoterRegistrationSearch/MyVoterRegStatus.aspx
Early Voting Information: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/eleev/evidx.htm
Find your voting location: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/WhereDoIVoteMA/bal/MyElectionInfo.aspx
Vote by mail application:https://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/eleev/early-voting-by-mail.htm
Vote by mail applications can be mailed, hand delivered, or emailed to your local election office. Find your local election office’s address and email here: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/eleev/ev-find-my-election-office.htm
More information regarding MA elections and voting can be found here: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/eleidx.htm