STATUS: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
REPORTS TO: Chief Program Officer
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Our vision is that every family has a home.
The Program Coordinator will join one of the largest service providers for families experiencing homelessness in the Metro Boston Area. Founded in 1988, Hildebrand is an independent 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization that serves 300 homeless each year families in shelter, permanent housing and stabilization programs. Hildebrand operates over 126 units of emergency shelter via scattered sites and congregate living programs in several communities throughout the region; and owns three permanent housing buildings containing 11 units of housing. The organization impacts homelessness through prevention, intervention, and training activities that lead to the placement of over 60 families each year into permanent housing.
Hildebrand is an organization of 70 employees, and an operating budget of $6.5M in FY’19. The organization has grown rapidly in the past few years-- with increased revenue 50%, and staff over 108% since FY’13 due to expansion of congregate living programs and permanent housing.
The Program Coordinator is an integral part of the Programs Team, and is responsible for reporting, data management including but not limited to collecting, aggregating and evaluating program metrics; providing administrative support for the programs team and playing a key role in special projects as they relate to program activities. The Program Coordinator will take a leadership role within the Programs Department; helping to identify needs, improve systems and support the overall department.
Data Management and Reporting
- Manage administrative aspects of the intake & exit process for shelter clients; including HMIS data management, record keeping and placement team schedule.
- Evaluate, revise and update HMIS assessment as required. Manage all client data in HMIS
- Manage hard-copy closed file storage in compliance with audit requirements.
- Compile and submit weekly reports in accordance with Hildebrand and DHCD requirements.
- Responsible for aggregating and submitting program data collected weekly, monthly, and annual internal and external reports.
- Work collaboratively Programs Team to manage online/offline units.
- Participate in the intake rotation for greeting/orienting new families to Scattered Site Program.
- Organize and track program key distribution.
- Provide administrative and planning support for program activities.
- Facilitate planning for client holiday events and activities.
- In conjunction with the Development Department, build relationships with external partners to solicit in-kind donations; example: Birthday Wishes, Cradles to Crayons, etc.
- Responsible for aggregating program data collected monthly/annually
- Participate in meetings, workshops and trainings as assigned and participate in activities designed to increase skills in related areas
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- At least 4 years of experience in an office environment. Nonprofit office experience preferred.
- Experience preparing and manipulating data with excel and aggregating data.
- Experience with data reporting and data systems.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and to manage multiple projects.
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills in order to collaborate effectively with staff members, general public, and representatives of other organizations.
- Computer knowledge and proficiency required including Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of office support functions including spreadsheets, filing, telephone etiquette, and data entry.