Thank you for considering Hildebrand when choosing to make a donation.
We gladly accept the following items:
- New Backpacks and School Supplies
- New Baby, Kids and Teen Clothing (All Sizes)
- Gift Cards for Back-To-School Clothing or Home Goods (Some Low Cost Stores are Target, H&M, Primark, Old Navy)
- New Pots and Pans, Dishes/Silverware, LED Lightbulbs, Batteries (all sizes)
- New Home Cleaning Supplies
- New Personal Hygiene Products (Soap, Deodorant, Cologne/Perfume, Shampoo, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Toilet Paper, Makeup, Hair Products, etc.)
- New Diapers and Unopened Baby Formula, Bottles, Wipes, Desitin, etc.
- New Bedding and Towels, Shower Curtains, Blankets, Laundry Detergent and Fabric Softener
- New and Gently Used Coats, Hats & Gloves (all sizes)
- New Moving Supplies such as Boxes, Tape, Garbage Bags, Re-Usable Grocery Bags, Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Transportation Vouchers (Buses, Taxis, Trains, Uber/Lyft)
- Passes to Museums, Cultural and Sporting Events
- Canned and Non-Perishable (Unopened) Food
Unfortunately, due to very limited storage space we are unable to accept:
- Adult Clothing
Please consider donating goods to our other charitable partners doing great work:
Clothing Cradles to Crayons 617-779-4700Furniture Mass Coalition for the Homeless 781-595-7570 x13
Furniture Mission of Deeds 781-944-9797
Furniture My Brother’s Keeper 508-238-7512
Furniture Heading Home 617-864-8140
Furniture Furnishing Hope 857-229-7528
Are you considering a bequest or planned giving? Let’s schedule a meeting and discuss how to match your gift with the area of programming that best suits your interests.
Thank you for making a difference for homeless families!
Hildebrand Family Self-Help Center, Inc. is a 501(c)3 charitable organization helping homeless families. Gifts made to Hildebrand are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. EIN: 04-3014834.